Thursday, July 18, 2002

Pulp Friction Oil Company Update

As Chairman of PFOC, I am going to appropriate some PFOC assets to use for exploration for future holdings in oil rich Las Vegas, Nevada.
Instead of wasting stockholder money and leasing a corporate jet, I will fly commercial and stay in a modest 5 star hotel. I plan to take a PFOC administrative assistant with me to help with research.
I hope to cultivate new potential stock buyers among the gamblers, who clearly have money to burn.
In order to blend in, I must divert some company assets as seed money in my recruitment efforts. I call this Operation Slots.
According to the Dick Cheney Halliburton accounting principles, I will be reporting contacts with potential speculators as assumed earnings in our 2002 annual report.


No comments: