Friday, June 21, 2002

Bad, Bad Music

Mike over at Spacemonk is talking about bad music, and he's having a contest to see who can come up with the worst song ever.
Though I think I may have already won with Charlene's "I've Never Been to Me", drop in and voice your opinion anyway.

Some other songs I consider seriously bad:
"My Ding-a-ling" by Chuck Berry
"The Doggone Girl is Mine" Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney
"The Curly Shuffle" by Jump in the Saddle Band
"Fernando" by ABBA
"Eyes Without a Face" by Billy Idol
"Honey" by Bobby Goldsboro
"Watchin' Scottie Grow" by Bobby Goldsbore
"Baby, Baby Don't Get Hooked on Me" by Mac Davis
"I Write the Songs" by Barry Manilow
"Sometimes When We Touch" by Dan Hill
"Me and You and a Dog Named Boo" by Lobo
"The Rose" by Bette Midler
"Don't Give Up on Us Baby" by David Soul
"Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice
"Lady" by Styx
"Tie a Yellow Ribbon" by Tony Orlando
"I Can't get No Satisfaction" Britney Spears

God, I am making myself sick.

No comments: