Friday, November 15, 2002

Diabetes News: Part LCVIII

My first follow-up diabetes appointment was yesterday and there's been some marked improvement, so says the doctor.
Instead of four times a day, now I only have to test my glucose levels in the mornings and 2 or 3 odd times during the week.
This morning's glucose count was 126, which is only one tiny point above normal.
I think the secret is baby spinach leaves, arugula and lite balsamic vinegar and olive oil dressing. Every time I make that, my levels plunge. :)
The greatest discovery this week besides sugar free Jelly Bellies has been FAT FREE half and half. I don't know how they did it and I am not asking, but Borden's has done it and my coffee drinking days are back again!
Damn, I know I am boring lately, but this is about all I have to discuss right now, so there you have it.

No comments: