Tuesday, December 10, 2002

Cracker Barrel

Those right wing, religious fundamentalist puppet/crackers at Cracker Barrel restaurant have finally dropped their homophobic stance on gay employees, and have instituted a policy that prohibits discrimination toward their gay and lesbian employees.
I have never been to a Cracker Barrel because I never saw the point of spending my queer dollars in a restaurant that blatantly displayed hatred toward gays.
Now that the coast is clear, I may go there, except I hear the food is pretty fattening and unhealthy.
Anyway, it's okay now for queers to graze at the Cracker Barrel...if you want.
If you'd like to send the CEO an e-mail, encouraging his company's arrival into the Real World where diversity is a good thing, he can be reached at:
devins@crackerbarrel.com
Let's give him a little praise for seeing the light, shall we?

No comments: