Thursday, December 26, 2002

Thursday After Christmas

So far so good. We are having an amazing time.
Christmas Day was quiet and nice.
She gave me the most incredible, museum quality Inuit carved serpentine statue and some other very nice gifts.
Last night for dinner we had a bottle of Chassagne Montrachet, pecan crusted Chilean sea bass, six different kinds of mushrooms sauteed in olive oil and vermouth, and a salad of field greens with pomegranate seeds, sea beans and avocado in a mango vinaigrette.
Yesterday afternoon we scored some bean and chicken tamales, and Aviva was able to experience the apex of Tex Mex Christmas cuisine.
She likes Texas.
My cats' fur is making her crazy.
She got me a dish drainer.
I let her drive my car to Walgreen's.
We ate on the Riverwalk the other night and a storm blew through while we were there.
We have seen about 8 Cow Parade cows scattered throughout town.
Today we are going to the Alamo, and out for margaritas tonight.
She met my mother the other day. Mama liked her and asked if she'd moved in with me.
Time is zooming by.
I don't want her to leave.
;D

No comments: