Sunday, December 15, 2002

Sunday Bloggy Sunday

Last night on HBO I heard they were going to rerun the entire season of the Sopranos the two weeks Aviva will be here. I wish I could hire a stooge to tape all the episodes for me. I can't be bothered trying to remember how to do it every time.
When CD burning first got hot, I bought a Sony burner for my iMac. I never could get the damn thing to work, so I ended up selling it to a friend in Michigan who ended up selling it to a mutual friend in Houston. I just can't get a handle on recording tapes, videos or CDs.
Another thing I don't understand is carpentry.
I have great hand to eye coordination and manual dexterity. I can sculpt a life sized gnat. I can draw perfect renderings of people or things. I just can't get wood and nails to go together.
Does that make me a bad lesbian?
I feel like I should be handier around the house but the fact is, if it has to do with electricity, plumbing or carpentry I am clueless. All I can do is paint and maybe spackle a bit if I'm pushed.
Okay, I'll admit it. I have nothing to talk about.
But people expect a daily blog and here it is.

No comments: