Monday, July 14, 2003

Fucking fuckity fuck!

I am so tired of being depressed I wish I could remove my head, empty out the recent memories and start the fuck all over.
It's not just me and my silly yo-yo chick problem.
Too many of my friends are going through similar shit.
One of them, a brilliant art director/designer has been out of work for more than a year. The economy sucks and agencies are not hiring anyone beyond $20k a year starter designers.
Another couple have been slaving away all summer getting a nursery ready for their adopted baby boy. The birth mother had the kid last Thursday and changed her mind about giving him up. So now the baby faces a life in a small trailer with slacker parents.
Another friend was working for this jerk who got caught up in a cult and he's managed to ruin a highly successful business in less than six months. She's got two weeks to go before she's on the dole.
My neighbor's husband and son both got laid off in the same month.
Is Mercury in retrograde or what?
What the fuck's going on lately?
I've had it. I have tried a spiritual approach but now I'm just pissed off in general. I just want everyone to be happy. Is that so much to ask?

No comments: