Sunday, July 27, 2003

Sunday, Bloggy Sunday

I got nothin' today. My mind is a totally blank canvas.
Okay, I do have a few things...
The Colorado district attorney who looks like Opie from Mayberry is getting death threats from Kobe's thuggish fans.
He needs to wear one of these.
Oh, and former Nixon top aide Jeb Magruder finally came out and said Nixon ordered the Watergate break-in. Gee, what a shocker.
Mick Jagger turned 60. That's depressing.
Lance Armstrong won his 5th Tour de France bike race. I'd say it took some balls to do that, but apparently that's not actually the case. Lance was my hero but he slipped when I found out he was cheating on his wife. He may need to ease off on the testosterone supplements.
Speaking of bike racing, I have no Willie plans today so I'd better get out there and ride off some of this extra flab. Turns out my hamstrings are good but my quads need work. Who knew? Before I met Willie I called my quads "my lap muscles."
That's it for today- talk amongst yourselves.

No comments: