Wednesday, October 02, 2002

Blah Blah Blog

You know when you are in one of those moods where you know if you blog you'll either say something really insulting about someone who might read it, or you might divulge something deliciously personal, just because it's on your mind?
Yeah well, I am in one of those moods. The former I don't wish to bother with and the latter, ehh, that's not good either. So I will ignore the mood.
In fact, my blogs lately have been too fucking personal because I've been neglecting politics, current events, TV, celebrity gossip, sports and other topics that don't involve gazing at my navel.
Politics: I don't want war. I briefly considered it, then decided against it.
Current Events: Enron guy arrested. Good.
Survivor tomorrow night: Stay tuned!
Celebrity gossip: Rosie O'Donnell, queen of nice or big bitch? BOTH!
In fact, I can relate to her.
I am a very nice person, but when someone acts like a fuckwit I just have to react.
I think Rosie had contractual editorial control of her magazine and she bolted when they tried to override her editorial vision and turn it back into McCall's.
Fuck them, let them put a basket of fall veggies on the cover. Rosie's right.
Sports: I love Oscar de la Hoya. Vargas can bite me.

No comments: