Wednesday, October 09, 2002

Free at Last

Oh, thank God I am finally done with my assignments and free to revel in vacation plans like ironing, banking, filing all my maps and driving directions into a little pile, packing, deciding what to wear and just daydreaming about being on the beach in a blissful daze.
My client was testing me to see if I'd snap. She piled two new interviews and story assignments on me last night, knowing I was trying to wrap things up.
Then she asked me to fill in some personal details about this employee I did a feature on, like his marital and kid status. What is this, Ladies Home Fuckin' Journal?
Ha! Wait till she tries to get hold of me tomorrow. "Hello, Karen? Wah wah wah wah wah wah...Karen?"
It's official. My vacation starts tonight.
And professionally, I just don't give a shit. :D

No comments: