Thursday, November 25, 2004

Turkey Survivor Apprentice

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

I am flittering around like mad this morning, getting ready to go to Austin for a family gathering. Forgive this abbreviated Thursday post- I haven't got much time to mull it over...
Survivor:
For the boot- it's gotta be Chris, the one remaining man. The camp is built, there's no heavy lifting to be done and he's not that good in challenges, so I think his time has come.
The Apprentice:
With only a handful of ass kissers left, you gotta think Trump is starting to decide which ones he'd most hate to hire. I suspect the remaining challenges will be tailored toward the skills of his favorites.
Trump is gonna have to start weeding out the worst of them right away.
Using that as a sole criteria, I pick Ivana to get the next boot.

Your picks?

No comments: