Sunday Blog Salad
• After the Hannibal Lector extravaganza on HBO or Showtime recently, I have decided, Jodie Foster is the better Clarise Starling, but Julianna Moore does more for cargo pants than anyone on Earth.
• There is no emotional crisis that cannot be calmed considerably by homemade meatloaf and real mashed potatoes.
• My emotional stability is in direct proportion to how much I need a haircut.
• Life would be a lot better if the casts of The Sopranos and Six Feet Under were forced to work year round.
• I wish they still had gas stations where they had guys fill your tank, check your oil and tire pressure, and smile while they were doing it.
• What ever happened to S&H Green Stamps?