Sunday, December 23, 2001

Queer As Folk

Poor Sharon Gless, what a horrible wig they make her wear. To think she used to be the dyke's dream woman.
QAF sort of depresses me. Nobody gets what they want and everyone sort of settles for what they get. The token dykes are totally unbelievable.
When I lived in L.A. I had a gay male roommate. He was a handsome bartender and we had gay men at the door day and night.
One older guy, a German who owned a beauty salon, used to bring him all kinds of corny clothes to wear, like polyester disco suits and white shoes (it was the 70's). Everyone wanted my roomate, and he was quite the social butterfly. He died of AIDS about seven years ago.
I'm glad I'm not a gay man. After 40, they are antiquities who better have money stashed away, or else.
Does anyone else watch this show?

No comments: