Thursday, May 09, 2002

Damn, My Eyes are Red

Between Survivor and ER tonight, I cried so much my eyes feel like one of Zed's Canadian cobras has been spitting in them.
Survivor was down to six contestants, and the producers staged a challenge where each contestant was greeted by a significant other, who had to traverse a giant game board to get to their survivor.
• Neleh, the 'sweet' little Mormon gal ("oh my heck!") had her Mom show up. The Mom was pretty hot for a 40's Mormon mom.
• Rob, the dumb chauffeur, had his sister show up. That was a mite weird to me.
• Sean, the not-so-angry-anymore black guy had a Harlem homey of his show up. They were friends from their Pampers days, looked like. Sean cried. Homey cried. So did I.
• Vecepia's husband showed up, and she was slinging tears. So was I.
• Paschal's wife showed up and she turned out to be kind of an older babe.
He cried, she cried, so did I.
• Kathy's chunky young adult son showed up and she was babbling like a baby. So was I.
Kathy's kid won the contest and "got to" spend the night with the Soliantu tribe, eating taro root and coconut stew and hating it.
The immunity challenge was a slingshot thing and Vecepia won immunity.
Rob got voted off. No tears were shed by anyone, including me.
Now with Vecepia and Sean thicker than a Black Panther's Organization and Paschal and Neleh with their peculiar but apparently chaste love affair, that leaves Kathy's ass hanging out like a full moon over Miami.
On ER, Mark died in Hawaii. Now that Elizabeth is a widow, she's free of that dippy Rachel, Mark's delinquent daughter.
Rachel was eating her daddy's Vicodin on the sly in Hawaii, the little bitch.
The Hawaii segment was kind of sad, but the real sadness was at the funeral where all the ER people looked so good in black. Kerry Weaver looked great. Elizabeth looked even better. I love those bitchy ER babes.
Now Noah Wiley has to be The Man. That's good, I like him.

No comments: