Wednesday, May 15, 2002

New Product Review!

I have chronic Achilles tendonitis in both ankles. I have no idea what triggers it but it makes me walk with great pain sometimes and it certainly breeds sedimentarianism, which is a leading cause of acute but wide-butt syndrome.
I have acupuncture when the pain gets ridiculous, but my sister (the doctor of Oriental medicine) recently gave me a new product that shouldn't work because it's so weird, but it does.
It's called P.R.E.M., or Pain Relief Electro-Membrane and it's a soft, cottony membrane you just tape to a sore muscle or sprain or strain or arthritic spot and somehow the pain just goes away immediately. It's got some electromagnetic thing in it you can't see, smell or feel, and I can't explain, so you'll have to trust me on this.
Zed has back troubles at times, so I ordered 10 of them just in case. They cost $25 for 10, and shipping can be slow, medium or fast, depending on how impatient you are.
You can't use them if you are pregnant, have cancer, on open wounds or if you wear a pacemaker.
They are made by Helio Medical Supplies, Inc. out of Santa Clara, CA and they can be reached at 1-800-672-2726. Ask for Janet from Another Planet. Tell her Karen from Texas sent you.

No comments: