Tuesday, May 28, 2002

Silent Lambs?

20/20 ran a segment tonight on child sexual abuse in the Jehovah's Witness church.
Seems the JW's have their share of adult men who screw and fondle kids, and it seems they often throw out the victim (and her family) and keep the perp.
I went to a JW discussion board online and they call children who've been molested "silent lambs." There seem to be hundred and hundreds of them.
I was expecting the JW boards to be condemning 20/20, but they didn't seem to be doing that at all.
My neighbors are JW's, and though their church counsels them to consider non-JW's Satan's flock who are hellbound, they are pretty nice to me. They even helped me paint my house last year.
So now we know that some of those bike riding, Watchtower distributors and door to door Jesus peddlers are looking for a little side action.
I guess just looking at Michael Jackson's nasty old daddy should have told us that much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you want to know the truth about Silentlambs, visit this site