Tuesday, February 19, 2002

Ross the Intern from Jay Leno

Whoops, on Jay Leno's Olympics coverage, turns out that big dyke Ross the intern is a male. A true-to-life Androgynous Pat, I thought for sure he was a she.
Tonight Jay used the 'he' pronoun when introducing 'him,' so I guess she's a guy after all.
What a total queen, in that case. No wonder he was saying he was in love with Michelle Kwan. He is a he. And he loves her in the same way any queen might love Barbra Streisand, for instance.
I hope my mother was watching him. She just loves to wonder if people are male or female.
Meanwhile, Canadian gold medal winning skaters Sale and Pelletier were also on Jay Leno's show tonight, and they gave him a very cool Roots varsity style jacket with the team Canada logo in it.
And Roots Canada (not Roots USA, there is no Roots USA) made the American uniforms, too.
Canada has basically made these Olympics their own showcase.
I am trying to convince Zed that I engineered the whole thing with my incessant Olympics pro-Canada blogs.



No comments: