Friday, February 15, 2002

Simpson to Host Hip-Hop Show

>>CINCINNATI (AP) - O.J. Simpson is scheduled to appear at a hip-hop concert next month in the same neighborhood that was torn by three days of rioting last April.

``O.J. is promoting peace,'' said promoter Anthony Pierre of Mactone Investments.

Simpson will toss autographed footballs to concertgoers, tell jokes and introduce the headline acts, rap artists Foxy Brown and Juvenile.

...The hip-hop crowd was among Simpson's biggest supporters when he went on trial for killing his former wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her acquaintance, Ronald Goldman. The former NFL and movie star was acquitted of those deaths in 1995, but later found liable in a wrongful death lawsuit. <<<<

He's telling jokes?
Allow me to help that bastard out.

OJ: What's the difference between me and Pee Wee Herman?
It only took 12 jerks to get me off!

OJ: Did you hear my ex Nicole got her own endorsement offer?
She's going to be a Pez Dispenser.

OJ: What's the difference between me and John Elway?
A: I drive a slow, white Bronco. Elway *is* a slow, white Bronco.

OJ: I went into the hopsital for a biospy. When the doctor pulled out
his scalpel I said, "You call that a knife?!"

OJ: What's the difference between Mark Fuhrman and a black woman?
A black woman can't get me off.

No comments: