Saturday, February 02, 2002

Saturday Morning

Ahhh, the chicken fried steak helped restore my vitality. I only ate half of it but it was very good, and the evening came with a sideshow.
Seems my pal Elaine has this mega crush on a woman she works with, Mary.
So Mary shows up and I proceed to watch this lesbian mating ritual from the comfort of my side of the booth.
Little puffs of estrogen were rising from our booth because those two were in such heavy estrus. They played footsies. They batted eyelashes. They teased each other.
I was about as significant to the conversation as a blow up doll someone puts in their passenger seat so they can use the freeway car pool lane.
Afterwards, Mary coyly opted to go home, so Elaine came over to my house.
She insisted on a play by play account of every nuance of the evening, so I indulged her, all the while eying the clock to see if I could still call Zed before it got too late. It got too late.
Still, it was fun to watch in 3D what I am experiencing in 2D.
Anticipation is a lovely thing.

No comments: