Friday, February 01, 2002

Tetracycline, Superbowl and a Freezing Canuck

I finally bit the bullet and got some antibiotics for this lingering crud I have.
Last year when I had this it blew out my eardrum, so I figured I'd better get rid of it through modern chemistry rather than herb teas, catnaps and Nyquil.
I hate football. I don't even know who is playing in the Superbowl, but I got an invitation to a party and I may have to go.
The host is Richard, a jazz musician, and his fiancee is this sweet, gorgeous divorcee who is about 10 years his senior.
The party is at the house she got in the divorce, and I hear she did quite well for herself, so basically it's not a Superbowl Party, it's a Snooping Party.
I asked what I could bring and he said, "deviled eggs." Swell. I hate to schlep food in my car and he wants eggs.
What kind of straight guy wants deviled eggs for his Superbowl party? Deviled eggs are more for baby showers and girlish events.
Both he and his brother are kinda swishy for straight guys. They are in touch with their deviled egg sides.
Poor Zed is in two feet of snow right now, and she had to walk to work.
Her knees got wet trudging through it. That means some lucky bastards are getting to watch her walking around the office with ice skater butt and wet knees.
Oy, I have such a crush on her.

No comments: