Saturday, July 27, 2002

Good Morning.

And so it begins, 24 hours of nonstop, no holds barred blogging.

I'd like to start by dedicating this Blogathon to Florence, a nurse who devotes her time working throughout the world with my selected charity, Doctors Without Borders.
I don't know Florence, she's Tracy's lover in law and Sorrento's sister.
I don't have to know Florence to know she's got an unselfish heart and extraordinary professional dedication, doing the kind of heart wrenching work few of us would have the guts and stamina to handle. So this Blog's for you, Nurse Florence.

A word about contributions to Doctors Without Borders:
All money pledged to this noble charity goes directly to their organization. Neither BlogSpot nor I see or handle a cent of your contributions.
After the Blogathon is completed and I complete my 24 hour commitment, Sponsors will receive e-mails instructing them how to remit their pledges.

If I write something that makes you laugh, pledge a little.
If I write something that makes you think, pledge a little.
If I write something that makes you angry, you'll get over it!
If you have a topic you'd like me to blog about, tell me, and if I can I'll do it.

I start this day with 31 sponsors and $430 in pledges.
I send sincere gratitude to those who have graced me with their support.

Now, let's get this show on the road!

No comments: