Friday, July 26, 2002

Hey, Don't Touch That Fresh Blog!

I have been secretly blogging like a maniac all week, trying to store up some good ones to post in between the inevitably shitty ones I'll post during the Blogathon this Saturday and Sunday.
It reminds me of when I was a kid and my mother was frantically getting food ready for a cocktail party.
"Don't dent the dip!" Mom would scream.
"Those finger sandwiches are for company, get away!"
"Don't mess up my vegetable tray, those black olives are for the party!'
"No sodas, those are for mixers!"

So here I am, saying to myself,
"Well, it wouldn't hurt to just publish the Tracy parody."
"No, you have to wait,"
"Aw, come on."
"No, it's for the Blogathon."

I have turned into my own mother, and I swore that would never happen.

No comments: