Thursday, April 11, 2002

New Links!

As you may have noticed, my blog guru Grey Bird has added new links to some of the blogs I read. Thanks go out to her for her patience and generosity of time. Handmade truffles to follow.
BarCodeKing is my first man-blog link. He's funny and, like me, could blow a fuse at any moment.
Chapeaubien is just a damn good writer, when she writes. I think she may be a duchess or something.
Look into My...Raven is an amusingly angry young woman who makes no attempt at sugar coating her life's foibles and adventures.
Techfluid asks pointed questions like, why do spicy foods go in and come out still spicy? She's also amusingly bitchy.
Also returning is Time For your Meds, Tracy's much lauded journal of modern psychiatry from an insane nurse's standpoint. No, really.
Anyway, I am glad to introduce these blogs to my four readers, and hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

No comments: