Thursday, April 25, 2002

Weird Hits

I was looking at some of the search keywords that bring readers to my blog and I was freaked out by all the Fruit Stripe Gum hits.
Imagine some nice, middle aged housewife from Des Moines, wanting to relive her innocent childhood by reading about Fruit Stripe Gum ...and she hits my site.
Then she hits some of my links to other sites and finds herself neck-deep in lesbian Blogland. Then she reads BarCodeKing and wonders how the hell he got in. Hahahaha!

You want more traffic on your site? Use phrases that excite the curious. They don't have to be true or have descriptive text with them...
Examples:
Brad Pitt's gay secrets <--good for 10 hits
Britney Spear's lost virginity <--chalk up another 15 hits
Cardinal Bernard Law's nudie pix <--woo hoo!
Hillary's lesbian lovers <--20 hits
Bin Laden found dead <--12 hits
Tom Cruise's secret gay life <--15 hits
Fruit Stripe Gum <-40 hits



No comments: