Wednesday, April 10, 2002

Oh My God!

I never watch the Jerry Springer Show, okay, make that I rarely watch the Jerry Springer Show, but today the TV happened to be on and his show happened to come on and there's this fetishist guy who likes to cover his very large girlfriend with food and wallow around on top of her.
Zed mentioned root beer today and I started craving it really bad, but after watching a little of this crap on TV, I think I will go on a fast for a few days.
Now they have a whole family of in-breeders on Springer standing around a dinner table and some chick just announced her boyfriend is her Uncle Dave, so they all started throwing food at each other. They are so mutant, one woman threw a pie at another woman only two feet away from her and missed. It looked rehearsed and they all looked too dumb to realize what they were doing.
Then another guy was eating butter, Spam, peanut butter, mayo and creamed corn off his new girlfriend on tape to show his old girlfriend what she was missing.
Then they showed three stinky, enormous guys who put three trailers together in a triangle and all they do is eat all day. No bathing, no work, just eating all day.
I think people go on this show because they have never ridden in an airplane or stayed in a hotel, and for that they will say or do anything.
I blame this on Ronald Reagan.
He's the one who let educational standards slide in the U.S.
When he cut student loans and grants, discontinued Project Headstart and called ketchup and pickles vegetables, he was lighting the fuse on the decline of the American diet and intellect.
Okay, it's a stretch but I don't care, it's my blog and I can say whatever I want.

No comments: